Last Updated: February, 2021
Information We Collect
When You Register for a Stonks Up Account
Other Information We Automatically Collect
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect (i) your IP address and location derived from the IP address; (ii) the referring websites or services; (iii) the time and date of each access; (iv) device settings, such as browser type, operating system, and language; and (v) cookie information. This type of data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Site so that we can analyze and improve them. We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. We use this confirmation to improve our customer service. Stonks Up may use third-party APIs and software development kits (“SDKs”) to provide certain functions in our Services.
Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
Note Regarding Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13 (or older as required by applicable law), we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
How We Use Information
We use the personal information we collect for a variety of administrative and business purposes to:
- operate our Site and provide the Services,
- process and complete any transactions,
- verify individual identity,
- respond to inquiries, questions and comments and provide customer and technical support,
- provide access to certain functionalities of our Services,
- personalize and improve the Services and develop new products and services,
- to communicate with our current and prospective customers concerning our services,
- measure interest and engagement in our Site and Services,
- monitor and analyze usage and trends of the Site and Services,
- provide services to our customers to allow them to understand how you interact with our Services and to help detect, deter and prevent malicious, fraudulent or unlawful activity,
- comply with any legal obligations, and
Other Legitimate Interests
We also may use personal information to pursue legitimate interests, such as direct marketing, research (including marketing research), network and information security, prevention of fraudulent, malicious and unlawful activities, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or allowed by law.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.