Last Updated: February, 2021
- Fees. Stonks Up offers fee-based services that provide additional features and functionality. Pricing and services for paid accounts are described on Stonks Up subscription pricing page and may be updated from time to time. If you sign up for a paid account, you agree to pay Stonks Up all applicable fees for the tier of Stonks Up Services according to your selection. Fees are non-refundable except as required by law or as otherwise specifically permitted in this Agreement.
- Auto-renewals and Trials. If your account is set to auto-renew or is in a trial period and you have already provided a method of payment to Stonks Up for the Services, Stonks Up will charge your payment account automatically at the end of the trial or beginning of each renewal term for the renewal term, unless you notify us that you want to cancel or disable auto-renewal before the expiration of the then-current term.
- Payment. Customer will pay Stonks Up invoices on the payment interval selected. If not otherwise specified, payments will be due immediately. Customer authorizes Stonks Up to charge Customer for all applicable Fees using Customer’s selected payment method through Stonks Up's online payments platform. Customer will provide complete and accurate billing and contact information to Stonks Up. Stonks Up may suspend or terminate the Services if Fees are past due. Unpaid Fees are subject to a finance charge of one percent (1.5%) per month (18% per annum), or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is lower, plus all expenses of collection, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- Downgrades. Stonks Up reserves the right to downgrade, suspend or terminate Customer’s access to any or all Stonks Up Services if Fees are past due.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com